Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lagoon August 14th, 2008.
Sarah, Hannah, and I went to Lagoon for the first time. We went with Lisa, Sterling, and Toft. It was a very hot day. Hannah and Sarah loved the Raptor Rapids (I think that is what it was called). It was a water ride that we got completely soaked. Going to Lagoon was fun because there wasn't really any lines. We got to do alot of fun things and eat funnel cake with strawberries, whip cream, and powdered sugar. Hannah's least favorite ride was the swings (shown above).
The next day Carl took Sarah and Hannah to Lagoon while I went to work. It was supposed to be a day for me to relax at home once I was done with work but I ended up staying there until 9pm. Carl and the girls made it home just 10 minutes before me. It was also our anniversary. Some anniversary!! But we had gone out to dinner with the girls earlier in the week to celebrate our 16th wonderful year of marriage. (sappy, huh?).

No comments: