Sunday, December 14, 2008

December and Home Remodel

Well, It was MY idea to start remodeling 6 weeks before Christmas so I suppose I shouldn't complain that my house is a mess, I can't put up any decorations because they will be a dustball before too long, and I am going a little crazy. Here are some pics Hannah took today of the progress. We are actually starting to finish up. It should be done before January. The kids are very supportive and patient. The bad news is that I injured my knees last week and have had to stay in bed resting them most of the week. Now I have broken down and am using crutches to get around.

1 comment:

Pam said...

So it's February.. aren't you glad you started this project before Christmas, now you have all the fun, new living space...no more someday; it's DONE! Can't wait to come up to see the results (& to help with the garage... but that's another topic)
love you